Acquisition of Land for the purpose of the Act
- If, in the opinion of the State Government, any land is required for the purpose of the development may acquire such land under the provision of the Right to Fair Compensation and Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation and Resettlement Act, 2013 [Act No. 30 of 2013]
- Where any land has been acquired by the State Government it may, after it has taken possession of the land, transfer the land to the Board for the purpose for which the land has been acquired on payment by the Board of the compensation awarded under the Act referred to in sub-section (1) and of the charges incurred by the State Government in connection with the acquisition.
- Subject to any direction given by the State Government in this behalf, the land acquire by the State Government and transferred to the Board can be transferred by the Board t such persons, in such manner and subject to such terms and conditions as it my consider expedient of securing the development of the Braj region after undertaking or carrying out such development as it thinks its fit for the purpose of this Act.
No Change of Purpose allowed
- No change of of purpose or related purposes for which land is originally sought to be acquired shall be allowed except for as provided in the Act referred to in sub-section (1) of section Acquisition of Land for the purpose of the Act.
- When any land acquired for the purpose of this Act remains unutilized it shall be disposed of according to the provision of the Act referred to in sub-section (1) of section Acquisition of Land for the purpose of the Act.