Braj International Kala Yoga Utsav
UP Braj Teerth Vikas Parishad (UPBTVP) and Indian Yoga Association (IYA)
For yoga activities in Braj region as part of UPBTVP's overall vision of bringing in a deeper change in Braj.
Organised by: Joint Implementation and Coordination Committee (JICC)
Braj International Kala Yoga Utsav is an annual event for the Braj region, occurring during or immediately after the Holi festivities. It will be a veritable feast of yoga and kalayoga!
Experts from various fields will include the Governing Council members of the Indian Yoga Association including Yog Rishi Swami Ramdev ji (Founder, Patanjali Yogpeeth, Haridwar), Chairman, Governing Council that also includes Sri. Sri. Ravishankar ji (Founder, Art of Living, Bengaluru), Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev ji (Founder, Isha Foundation, Coimbatore), Dr Pranav Pandya ji (Chancellor, Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar), Swami Chidanand Saraswati ji (President, Parmarth Niketan, Rishikesh), OP Tiwari ji (Secretary General, Kaivalyadham, Lonavla), Swami Bharat Bhushan ji (Founder, Mokshyatan, Saharanpur) (Sapta Rishis) and Dr HR Nagendra (Chancellor, S-VYASA Yoga University) who is the President of the General Body and the Executive Council.
Activities for the Braj International Kala Yoga Utsav:
- - Bhajan Sandhya by different organisations
- - Yogic techniques in Bhakti Yoga such as Mastering the Emotions Technique (MEMT)
- - Yamuna Aarti and sankalpa
- - Yoga sessions with Yoga Gurus including Asanas, Pranayama, Dhyana
- - Yoga sessions in different traditions / by different schools
- - Yogasana competition of school children
- - Unravelling Bhakti yoga - Scientific sessions by spiritual masters and scientists on research in yoga
- - Scientific sessions by Dance Gurus on research in Dance
- - Kalayog Utsav with Dance Programmes
- - Artfest – Painting Vrindavan city with beautiful murals
- - Swacch Bharat Abhiyan – Cleaning Mathura / Vrindavan
Venue: Vrindavan, Mathura
Date: 12th-15th March,2019
UP Braj Teerth Vikas Parishad has been constituted under the Uttar Pradesh Braj Niyojan Aur Vikas Board (sanshodhan) Adhiniyam 2017 (U.P. Act No. 3 of 2017) located at 32, Civil Lines, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh, India – 281001
Indian Yoga Association is a registered society, Registered Under the Society Registration Act of 1860 bearing Registration No: Sl/63761/2008 , Dated on 31st October, 2008 with its office at 2nd Floor, Plot No-38, Pocket B-3, Sector-17, Dwaraka, Delhi 110078